Caritas Development and Health Initiative is a non-profit organization committed to Sexual Reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (SRMNCAH) and rights as well as empowerment of women and girls. We partner and work with major stakeholders concerned, civil society groups, and other Government bodies. Founded on 19th May 2017 and incorporated same year as Caritas Development and Health Initiative.
Our Aims & Objectives
- To empower women and youths with the required skills and knowledge for social and personal advancement.
- To improve adolescent reproductive health and promote family life education.
- To educate women on maternal health.
- To educate the girl child about sex and its consequences.
- To provide medical assistance and support to the less privileged women and girls.
- To advocate for the right of women and against the violence with same.
Make a Difference
Join Caritas Development Initiative in ensuring that all women and children in rural areas get the quality health care, support and empowerment they need.